Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Update on Andrew


I realized I shared this on my own page but not on here.  We had an appointment with Andrew's orthopedic doctor last Tuesday (he broke his leg a few months ago) and here is the report:

"This picture was taken less than 5 months ago when my sweet boy broke both his tibia and his fibula in a sledding accident. We went to his last orthopedic appointment this morning and his doctor was THRILLED with how great his leg looked. Looking at the xray, he said that his leg is "straight perfect" and he wants to print off Andrew's xray to show to other people how a perfectly healed leg looks. He expected it to get back to normal, but he originally thought it could take around 2 years. AMAZING! I am so happy, and in awe of how God created our bodies to heal!"

1 comment: